Graham Cracker Crust

Graham Cracker Crust

1/3 cup margarine
¼ cup sugar
1¼ cups crushed graham crackers

Mix together melted margarine, sugar, and crushed graham crackers. Press into bottom and up sides of a pie pan. To make the crust more stable, bake at 375° for 4-5 minutes if desired. Or use as-is for a baked pie, like cheesecake. If the crust shrinks while baking, immediately reform crust using the back of a spoon to press it back into place. You can add 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1/8 tsp. cloves to the crust if desired.

Although I prefer fruit/pecan/berry pie (not pumpkin- is it ok that I don't love pumpkin?!), this pie is always the biggest hit when I take it to a party.  It is beyond simple (one package chocolate pudding, 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped).  My girls made this pie all by themselves!

Comments

  1. I don't like pumpkin either! But I have to make one so Christian can eat the whole thing himself! It's the only pie he likes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment