Happy Mother's Day

Last year my sister Amy published a great photo history of our mother's mother's mother...and on back including 8 generations.  I've always loved it--so here is a link to last year's Mother's Day post on Amy's family history blog The Ancestor Files
Our mother with her mother Beverly
Amy wrote: 

A Matrilineal Chart for Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, here is a chart of matrilineal descent, with pictures where possible. I have joked any number of times that my matrilineal line goes straight back to Scotland, and that's where I got all my qualities of frugality and thrift. ... {click here to go to her blog and read and see the remainder of the post.}
Happy Mother's Day!  We have certainly been blessed with wonderful mothers, grandmothers, and mothers through marriage!

Comments