Cilantro Ranch Dressing

Cilantro Ranch Dressing

1 packet Traditional Hidden Valley Ranch Mix (not buttermilk)
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup buttermilk
2 tomatillos, remove husk and dice
½ bunch fresh cilantro
1 clove garlic
Juice of one lime
1 jalapeño (remove seeds if you want it less spicy)

Add everything to a blender and blend until the dressing is smooth.

Becky's Notes: Several years ago I purchased these tins (shown in the photo) in bulk for a family party.  I have been slowly  using them when I take dinners to neighbors and for parties when I serve a Cafe Rio type salad.

Comments

  1. Looks good! I got some of the rectangle 9x13 foil pans at Costco a couple of years ago and still have a big stack downstairs, but they are much better quality and so much cheaper than the ones you buy two or three at a time at the grocery store. I just used a couple yesterday to take food to the ward picnic, and it's nice not having to worry about bringing dishes home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment