Cream Cheese Toffee Dip for Apples

When fall rolls around I start thinking about this wonderful toffee dip.  I usually just eat it right out of the bowl, but it is also good served with apples.

Cream Cheese Toffee Dip

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup toffee bits
1 tsp vanilla

Mix everything together well and serve at room temperature with sliced apples. Refrigerate any leftovers.

Emily's Notes:
I use lower fat cream cheese, also known as Neufchatel. 
I like to use dark brown sugar because I like the stronger flavor, but light will work just as well. 
Toffee bits can be found in the grocery store by the chocolate chips. I especially like using the milk chocolate toffee bits.
A nice tart apple complements the sweet of this dip.

Comments

Post a Comment