Tuna Sandwich--grilled


Grilled Tuna Sandwich
1 can tuna, drained
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Mayonnaise
Pepper
Bread
Butter

Mix together tuna, cheese, mayo, and pepper to taste. Heat a frying pan or griddle. Make tuna sandwiches and then spread butter on the sides and grill like a cheese sandwich until nice and toasty on the sides. Makes 2-3 sandwiches.

Tiffany's Notes: Yep, this is your old standby--a tuna fish sandwich!  {The sandwich is grilled--not the tuna!}

I always add diced pickles to my tuna fish sandwich filling (an easy way to do this is to add some dill pickle relish).  This time I also added some diced celery and kept the cheese separate.  It's also great cold on a roll or two slices of bread!

Comments

  1. I like to add dried dill to my tuna. Love, Emily
    P.S. I love your food blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment